Home Healthcare Services
Part of Waveny LifeCare Network’s trusted nonprofit continuum of care, Waveny Home Health Services brings the expertise and resources of a full healthcare system into the home and community.
Our Home Healthcare Services support patients of all ages, bringing the expertise and resources of our comprehensive healthcare system into homes throughout the community.
In addition to at-home rehabilitation, we provide a full spectrum of licensed and certified in-home therapies and skilled nursing services available promptly upon referral, including on weekends and holidays. We offer an array of paraprofessional caregiving services including certified nursing assistants (CNAs), home health aides, companions, live-in caregivers and homemakers. Care is available for clients at home, as well as within assisted living communities and long-term care settings.
Providing a standard of excellence in service and world-class care that have defined Waveny for over 45 years, Waveny Home Health Services takes great pride in achieving the best possible clinical outcomes, while providing clients with the utmost in professional and personalized service.
Waveny Homecare Services
Dedicated Medical & Professional Staff
Our interdisciplinary team of Registered Nurses, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Medical Social Workers is dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients and promoting their health, independence and well-being. Care is coordinated with the client’s physician and is provided by our team of experienced and carefully screened Home Healthcare professionals and paraprofessionals.
Choosing Home Care
Waveny Home Healthcare offers services in the home–including in assisted living communities and long-term care settings–based on a comprehensive assessment and collaboration with the client’s physician.
Services can begin whenever there is a skilled need. This may be after a hospitalization, a fall in the home without hospitalization, or when other types of medical changes occur. Waveny is here to help determine if home care is the right solution, and we are happy to evaluate anyone at any time.
Waveny's Home Health Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech Therapy (ST)
- Medical Social Work (MSW)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- After-Hospital Care
- After-Surgery Care
- Wound Care
- Disease Management
- Exercise and Strengthening
- Pain Management
- Dietary Consultation
Waveny Home Health Services also provides a range of professional in-home aide, companionship and homemaker services, which include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Art, Music and Recreational Therapy
- Escort to Doctor’s Appointments
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Grocery and Clothes Shopping
- Errands like picking up Dry Cleaning or Prescriptions
- Visits to the Hair-Salon or Manicurist
- Trips to the Library, Park, Beach, Movie Theater, Concerts and other Events
- Coordinating Peapod® Grocery Delivery and other Delivery Services
- Activities like playing cards, chess, crosswords, puzzles, knitting and crocheting
- Assistance with using the Computer, Internet and Mobile Devices
- Pet Care
- Light Gardening
- Companionship during hospital or skilled nursing facility stays
- Everything else that comes along with being a friend.
We strive to customize a plan of care that will help our clients not only to return to their lifestyle, but also surpass their previous baseline. Our team helps our clients in developing a long-term plan. Please remember that once a home care plan is complete, we can always reassess changes as they arise to restart new services if necessary.
We accept Medicare, private-pay and long-term care insurance in the Fairfield County area.